Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS: Mother, daughter killed as gas cylinder explodes

In a tragic incident that happened on Saturday evening, a 40-year-old-woman and her daughter lost their lives when a leaking gas cylinder caught fire and exploded in her house in Ibafo area of Ogun State. A report sighted by The Eagle Online, showed the incident was reported at Ibafo Police Division at 7:30am on Sunday. It was reported by one Olaobaju Abiodun of..READ THE FULL ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE▶▶

About the author


JOLOWO BUNALAYEFA PIUS is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for BUNADY NEWSLITE GLOBAL ENTERPRISE ( He started his Blogging/Journalism career at God's Own Wireless Company 2012. He's a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Ondo State, with a major in History And International Studies. You can contact him for press events, advertisement promotions on Email:

Leave a Comment