Breaking News

I Lost Both My Parents To Fire Incident While Growing Up — Media Personality Toke Makinwa

Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has revealed how her parents died in a fire accident while she was still a kid, asserting that the incident was one of her ‘biggest fears’....For More CONTINUE THE FULL READING▶▶

She made the disclosure while hosting Comedian and movie maker, Ayo Makun, popularly known as AY, on her show recently. Toke had asked her guest about a recent fire incident at his Lagos residence, prompting her to relive a similar experience about her family many years ago.

LEADERSHIP reports that AY’s house in Lagos was gutted by fire in August.

Toke said, “I’ve been a victim of a house fire when I was a kid and unfortunately both my parents died as a result of that. That’s one of my biggest fears.”

AY responded, “Sorry about that. I’m just hearing for the first time.”

He stated that he was on tour in Canada when his house went up in flames.

“Knowing fully well that my family were on holidays, that was my point of thanksgiving.

I woke up to about 78 missed calls that day. Any time I see something like that, I just know something has happened. I opened my phone and saw my house on Instablog.”

According to him, the fire erupted from the rooftop and was caused by electrical fault. He said he lost cash amongst other valuable possessions, which perished in the inferno.…CONTINUE.FULL.READING>>>

About the author

Bunady

JOLOWO BUNALAYEFA PIUS is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for BUNADY NEWSLITE GLOBAL ENTERPRISE (Bunady.com). He started his Blogging/Journalism career at God's Own Wireless Company 2012. He's a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Ondo State, with a major in History And International Studies. You can contact him for press events, advertisement promotions on Email: contact.bunady@gmail.com

Leave a Comment