Breaking News Diaspora News

BREAKING NEWS: Israel-Hamas war may engulf the Middle East after ‘missiles fired from Lebanon and Syria’

The war between Hamas and Israel risks spreading to other Middle Eastern countries after shells were launched from neighbouring nations..….CONTINUE.FULL.READING>>>

On the fourth day of violence, the possibility of the clashes turning into a regional conflict remained very real after missiles were fired into Israel from Lebanon and Syria.

Brief exchanges of fire have been reported nearly daily across the northern border of Israel, and on Tuesday Palestinian militants allegedly fired rockets into northern Israel from Lebanon and from Syria, which prompted a response from Israel.

This came two days after Hezbollah, an Islamist group backed, armed and funded by Iran, said to have launched guided rockets and artillery onto three posts in Shebaa Farms to show “solidarity” with Palestinians.

Are you idle? Are you looking for a legit work? or a side hustle to enhance your finance status? Are you interested in learning how to trade or you have been a trader but don't know how to make profits in your Forex Trading journey. Dm (https://wa.me/2347085284771) let’s show you how it works. Wants Acct Management? If you want a copy trade dm (https://wa.me/2347085284771) and join our signal group. We trade volatility strictly on (step index 📈📉) PereFx 📉📈. Note: I charge!!!!

This territory was captured by Israel in 1967, but Lebanon continues to lay claims on it.

While admitting to having shot fire against Israel in a contested area, Hezbollah was quick to stress it had nothing to do with Hamas’ terror attacks that began on Saturday.

Washington showed concerns over the possibility of a new, wider conflict in the Middle East, as US President Joe Biden said on Tuesday in what could be seen as a warning to Hezbollah: “To any country, any organization, anyone thinking of taking advantage of the situation, I have one word: Don’t.”

The southern border Israel shares with Egypt has also affected by violence.

Egyptian NGO Sinai for Human Rights claimed that strikes through Tuesday had forced the border between Gaza and Egypt shut.

The Israeli military confirmed strikes in the area, claiming “an underground tunnel for smuggling weapons and equipment” had been hit.

In light of the Israeli-led blockade of the Gaza Strip dating back to the mid-2000s, the only possible passageway between Egypt and Gaza is the Rafah Border Crossing, which only allows the transit of people.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman, Lt Col Richard Hecht, said on Tuesday the Rafah Crossing was “still open”. He added: “Anyone who can get out, I would advise them to get out.”

However, the Israeli military later said: “In recent days, the IDF has been instructing the population inside of the Gaza Strip to distance themselves from designated areas.

“We emphasise that there is no official call by Israel for residents of the Gaza Strip to exit into Egypt.”

While skirmishes were reported on Israel’s external borders as well as in the West Bank, the bulk of the attacks and casualties remain in the Gaza Strip and the surrounding area.

Since Saturday, Israel has launched more than 1,000 retaliatory air strikes on the densely populated strip. Hamas has also continued with its violent attacks on Israeli settlements and cities.

Just on Tuesday, it warned residents in Ashkelon to evacuate before 5pm, when it started launching a barrage of missiles on the major city.….CONTINUE.FULL.READING>>>

About the author

Bunady

JOLOWO BUNALAYEFA PIUS is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for BUNADY NEWSLITE GLOBAL ENTERPRISE (Bunady.com). He started his Blogging/Journalism career at God's Own Wireless Company 2012. He's a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Ondo State, with a major in History And International Studies. You can contact him for press events, advertisement promotions on Email: contact.bunady@gmail.com

Leave a Comment